A lot of women are being celebrated today for their good deeds, some for portraying that feminine gender; and others, for being mothers and wives!
Women are the epitome of grace upon which this universe foster. Women are awesome creatures, some of which have gone through thick and thin in the quest to achieving greater heights; for themselves and also, for their kids and family at large.
Well… for some reason, I just feel some women aren’t deserving of these gracious attributes the society has bestowed upon us (women). I mean, wouldn’t you agree that, the society is throwing more lights on the women; a little too much? As a matter of fact, women generally (not all) ought to be celebrated. I speak solely as an unbiased woman, and as one who thinks these social celebration of women has made some of these women entitled.
Not All Women Are Saints
Women as awesome creatures are everything good but perfect. I know a lot of women who are patient, strong, loving, unaggressive, and the awesome part; the ability to become whatever or whomever they choose to become— that’s an amazing trait if you ask me!
With some of these positive attributes attributed to us (women), let it not blindside us from speaking the truth. We are well aware that this same society does not give an ounce of care about us: this whole gratification thingy is a big SHAM!! Just as much as the society “do not care” so does some women!!
Some women have made life more miserable for their fellow women— in marriages, on social media and in the society at large. If, for instance, a woman sees a fellow woman (lady, girl child) living happily (married or otherwise), that woman would do everything in her powers to bring that fellow woman down from that height of happiness to zero-level. It baffles me though; how these women live with themselves, claiming to be “girl’s girl” all smiley and hideous— with deep roots of envy and spite.
Ever heard of the acronym, WWHOW? Perhaps, I initiated it: Women Who Hate Other Women.
Some women, do not believe other women deserves the good that the universe has in store for “us” women!! It’s the bitter truth, and I bet you and I know this for a fact that, a good number of women who claims to support other women; do so just to keep up appearances.
Some men became perverted with the help of women
Psychologically, men generally are adult babies: easy to manipulate and seduce into doing the unthinkable. Only a few men were raised well, and just about a bunch of them have a strong willpower thus: they can’t be easily manipulated.
I bet some of us don’t know that:
• Some women encourage their male friends to chase after girls for sports… especially if they feel these girls are a threat to their social lives etc. … in the end it makes them feel as though they’ve punished these girls.
• Some women encourage their young male kids to play with genitals of their female playmates.
• Some women give out their housemaids, wards, nieces, nephews (male and female) to young guys for monetary reasons and sometimes, for payment purposes.
• Do you know that some women sexually harass their boys, wards, helps and children living under their care? They expose some of these young boys into sexual activities from a very tender age; by playing with their genitals vice/versa.
• I bet you didn’t know that some of the reasons a boy successfully becomes a pervert is due to the fact that: their parents (especially their mothers) cover up their mess simply because they are trying to avoid family embarrassment and shame; thereby failing to reprimand their kids the right way.
• Do you also know that a lot of women encourage child molestation? You can do a random search on this, some women even spite these young girls for “getting it” as if unwanted sex is a good thing.
Women who hate other women
WWHOW (Women who hate other women) are very much on rampage, the numbers are increasing on daily basis; I tell you… these women are viscous, they are vain, and they’re despicable. In the history of hate, women’s hate is overwhelmingly boundless. You don’t want to fall prey to these women, I tell you, and they will; chastise you, shame you publicly and destroy your reputation. Example traits to look out for are:
• Some married women who do not respond to your greetings because of your marital status.
• Some women who looks at young girls with scorn whenever they meet up at social gatherings.
• Some women who would trash talk you whenever you visit their sons… especially those who finds fault with everything about your personality as a girl child.
• Some women who treat their female children as step-kids. These women deprive their girls the liberty of being girls.
• Some women who encourage their sons or husbands to beat up their female kids.
• Women who are never satisfied with the kindness of other women.
• Women who gossip and trash-talk other women they claim to be friends with.
There are so many more traits to look out for, play your part as a good person and try to stay away from these women (WWHOW). They will never appreciate you, so it is no use trying to befriend them or try to please them by downgrading yourself. BE UNAPOLOGETICALLY YOU!!
Women who are perverts
Come with me to the land of reality… the land where almost nobody speak of sexual abuse on the boy child… yes, boys can be sexually abused too. A while back, I travelled to my hometown in Edo state where I met with some old time acquaintances.
Some of these people have kids now and because of their financial status, they give out their children to friends and family members as aids.
So it happened that one of the male kids were sent away to live with some woman whom they once knew. The boy lived with her for a few years until he was about; 15 years old. Some weeks into the end of November 2014, the boy was home to his mother. The mother called to inquire what prompted the sudden departure of the boy, the woman said thus: I have tried my best to train your child, but it seems that the boy is now bigger than me; he no longer listens to me… I don’t want to have hypertension because of the boy.
Sexual abuse on the boychild
Long story short, the boy settled in well with his peers; boys and girls alike, and everyone was happy. Then one day, an older neighbour caught him having sexual intercourse with a 13 year old cousin of his. After much scrutiny and questioning, he opened up on how his former guardian used to make him touch her etc.
Apparently, this boy has successfully lured more than five of his female neighbours into having sex with him. According to him, he knows just where to touch them, how to touch them, and when one is on menstruation, he moves to the next.
May we all be vigilant as women to train up our kids (boys and girls) with no exemptions nor excuses whatsoever!! For I strongly believe that, a lot of men are scum today because their parents failed to train them up in the right way.
Note to mothers
Mothers!! Could you please stop trying to make life miserable for your girls by forcing them to be unambitious, timid and undeserving? Because as girls, we don’t need to be the only gender who has to work hard for the love of men and the society… let there be a balance. As much as the men deserve love, so do us (women).
To my fellow women and girls out there, let us be our neighbour’s neighbour. Let us be the beacon of hope the world deserve, let us be the best we were created to be.
We are a symbol of truth and grace, we are the light…
LET US PROTECT OUR CHILDREN (MALE OR FEMALE) at all cost. Let us not turn a blind eye to injustice and molestation on our children.
#Report any case of violence against children, men and women.
Do leave your comments below.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS ARTICLE IS TO CREATE A PUBLIC AWARENESS ON SOME TRUTHS THAT HAS BEEN KEPT HIDDEN PURPOSELY BY THE SOCIETY.
THIS ARTICLE IS NOT INTENTED TO CAUSE A STIR OF NEGATIVITY FOR ANY GENDER OR GROUP OF PERSONS WHATSOEVER!!
THESE ARE MY INPUTS AND OPINIONS AS AN INDIVIDUAL, AND IT DOES NOT IN ANYWAY UNDERMINE THE LIBERTY OR CHARACTERISTICS OF ANY GENDER NOR INDIVIDUAL.